- I found out I was pregnant on my dad's 76th birthday (8/7/13). Eric and I went to lunch with him that day and I didn't say anything
- The first person I told (besides Eric) was Morgan. We were in TJ Maxx in West Ashley
- My mom found out next. We were at lunch and I told her after she kept asking questions
- At 6 weeks I changed doctors
- At our 8 week appt we heard the heartbeat and I cried.
- I told Brie and Amy after our 8 week appt. Brie was in town and saw me get sick multiple times
- Weeks 8-9 were the worst morning sickness wise. I had one day around 8.5 weeks I couldn't get out of bed.
- My first maternity clothes were a pair of J Crew black pants. Haven't worn them since Europe.
- I threw up in all four countries we visited in Europe (England, France, Belgium and Holland). I also threw up in a tea cup on the way to France while on the Eurostar. That was not fun.
- Morning sickness started to really go away around 13 weeks, although I have had a few incidents since then.
- I am convinced I am having a girl. A lot of the old wives tales idicate that too. Especially heartbeat.
- 8 weeks: 154
- 11 weeks: 174
- 15 weeks: 150
- Around 16.5 weeks I started to show a little bit more. Still nothing drastic but you see something. I also keep thinking I feel movement.
- Eric annouced to the world that we were having a baby on our 4th wedding anniversary. It was very sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment