Sunday, October 13, 2013

14 weeks

So, I've made it to the second trimester. We've told family and friends and seen the little bean three times now. The last time we went I was around 11.5 weeks. We saw the baby kicking and moving around. Everything looked great.

But now, the throwing up has stopped and a cold has set in. I don't really know how I am supposed to feel and have had a constant worry that maybe something could be wrong. As much as I want to I still don't trust my body. I've actually lost weight in the past few weeks and I worry my bump isn't big enough. I'm starting to worry about every ache and pain (like a light cramp I having now).

Now that we've told so many people it's become more real, making the worry even more. Although I've told some more people,  I freak out about putting it on facebook or letting too many know.  We go back to the doctor a week from Tuesday and I am pretty much counting the hours until we get to hear the heartbeat again. I can't wait to have a sizable bump and be able to feel the baby move. I don't want to wish away the pregnancy but I'm ready to feel more and know everyday that things are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment