How far along? 21 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 5-7 gaines
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and yoga pants. Still wearing some non-maternity tops and all non-maternity sweaters.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good. Except for the getting up to pee.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender last week and getting everything set for the nursery
Have you told family and friends: Yup!
Miss Anything? Being able to move stuff. It's weird but I hate having to wait for Eric to do something or move something. I probably pick up heavier things then I should but I can't help myself.
Movement: Yes. Still waiting for Eric to actually feel.
Food cravings: Really wanted chocolate covered pretzels yesterday (ate a whole bag) and trying to eat more salads.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope-- well maybe car rides
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but still also kinda look fat
Gender prediction: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On (and still loose)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Putting the nursery together and picking out a name (Eric can't seem to commit)
No comments:
Post a Comment