So a week has passed since we heard the heartbeat and so far, I think things are going well. I've been really sick this past week which is comforting in some odd way. On Wednesday of last week, I could barely get out of bed. Everything I ate came right back up. Friday night was also pretty bad (I learned the hard way that seafood is no longer my friend).
I swear I see a little bump forming and many of my pants are getting hard to button.
Even though all signs seems to be pointing to a healthy pregnancy I still have some worries. In February it wasn't until later this week we found out something was wrong. The idea that my body could still fail me haunts me. Last night I had a dream I saw blood in my underwear, but in my dream I assured myself the doctor said that was okay (which it probably isn't).
So for now, I don't really know what to expect. I'm going to try to stay optimistic and hope that my body has it figured out this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment