Yesterday, we heard the heartbeat. We could see it right away and the ultrasound tech found it right away. It was loud and clear and made me cry with tears of joy.
Finding the heartbeat was great and such a relief. Of course, I started to worry when she told us it was measuring 7w1d (where I should be 7w6d). Both the doctor and ultrasound tech assured me this was okay and that measurements could be off by up to a week. The ultrasound tech even came back to tell us after our appointment with the doctor that she went and checked everything vs my last ultrasound and that everything was looking great and on target and that we should be "beaming'.
We go again in 3.5 weeks, two days before we leave for Europe. Hopefully, that will be the final validation that I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment