Well, for the third time in 2013 I got a positive pregnancy test this morning. This morning was a lot like the one in January, the two lines came up right away and were dark (in June it was a light second line).
I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time. I called this morning to schedule blood work for today and once those numbers look good, I'll schedule my first appointment. Cancelling appointments is no fun so I'd rather wait to make it.
Of course I've already started to worry about when I should tell my parents. We told them the day we found out in January. This time, I think we will wait a little longer (although I know my mom is anxiously awaiting to hear).
I can't help myself but to jump ahead and think about how far a long I will be at certain points in the upcoming year. I know I shouldn't do that but I can't help myself. I have to go about this thinking and knowing that this time will be different. It has to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment