As far as I can tell things seemed to still be going right along with this pregnancy. My boobs are huge (and often hurt), I'm tired, frequently get hungry and have had a couple waves of naseaus.
It still worries me that in January/February my body didn't know that I had miscarried, the fear of that happening again is pretty real to me and something I find myself worrying about. Most nights I wake up 2-3 times to pee, the nights I only wake up once, I worry that something is wrong. Usually, though the next night the frequent urination starts again.
I told my mom on Sunday that she doesn't need to call everyday to see how I am feeling, because that will only drive me crazy. I didn't hear from her yesterday, so that was a start. I know she means well, but it's a lot.
Honestly, I'm just trying not to think about it too much. Although it's real, I don't think it will feel really real until we see a heartbeat in a week and half. Then, I think I can start to really wrap my head around this.
No comments:
Post a Comment