This blog, The Crazy Mouse, is my personal journal that I just happen to be writing for anyone that wants to see. In all honestly I don't care if anyone ever reads this but if you find it, start reading and it helps you then I welcome you to stay and keep reading.
Why Crazy Mouse? Because life is a roller coaster (and I didn't want to name this The Beast or White Cyclone). This roller coaster that I am currently on started about two weeks ago (well 12 if we want to get technical).
On January 21, 2013 after years of talking about it and months of preparing, my husband and I got the greatest news ever, we were pregnant. We told my parents that afternoon and from that point on babies was all we talked and thought about. I got my husband books to read, I took my prenatal everyday, ate what I was supposed to, walked everyday and did everything I thought I could to ensure a successful pregnancy. Well, in the end none of that mattered because on February 26, 2013 I became a member of that club that no one wants to be part of. I found out I had misscarried.
Even writing that now... " I misscarried" brings back a flood of emotions, images of waiting in the doctors office with my husband holding my hand as the ultrasound tech told us she couldn't find a heartbeat, bring tears to my eyes. These tears are just one of many I've shed over the past two weeks, and at this point I've almost become immune to them, which is exactly why I starting writing.
Someday, I know I'll have a successful pregnancy, Someday, I'll go in for my 10 week appointment and see that heartbeat and a baby that is measuring exactly as it should, instead of one that it stopped growing and living two weeks before. Someday, my sleepless nights will be because of that baby that did grow, instead of the one that didn't.
So, here I am on the roller coaster of life, Just trying to take it one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment