In three-four weeks I'll be looking at every sign possible and spending too much time on google trying to figure out if I'm experiencing early pregnancy symptoms.
I need to remind myself and look back at this so I can get a realistic grasp of what's going on.
1. My lower back hurts. I think it's from lifting mulch yesterday. It doesn't always mean your pregnant when your lower back hurts.
2. I'm tired. I haven't been sleeping well at night and its caused for a severe energy dip at around 2 pm. It doesn't always mean your pregnant when your tired.
3. I get nauseous randomly. Today I was driving and got a random tinge of nausea. I was probably hungry, or thirsty or tired. That or its just that I've always been a kind of pukey person. It doesn't always mean your pregnant when your nauseous.
4. I have to pee all the time. I think it probably has something to do with all the water I drink but I feel like I have to pee all the time. It doesn't always mean your pregnant when you pee a lot.
If I were to google any of those things I'd quickly think I was pregnant. But, I know I'm not (although typing all those things make me want to go pee on a stick... just to make sure.... ).
Last month, even though we weren't trying I had convinced myself I was pregnant. I was googling my cloudy pee and sore boobs. Although it would have been great if I was, I know that my body probably wasn't ready yet.
This month I'll hopefully get that positive I am looking for and can rely on that and not the crazy things my body thinks it might be doing to tell me if I'm pregnant again.
No comments:
Post a Comment