Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One Week Later.

On Wednesday of last week my doctor called to tell me I wasn't actually pregnant. At the time I wasn't super upset. I took it as stoically as possible and immediately started to focus on this month.

But now, a week later, I'm starting to get sad again. Sad that another pregnancy failed and that we were once again so close. Two weeks ago we were celebrating. Now, I'm bleeding again and planning how to get pregnant.

For that one blissful week I thought we were past that. I thought I could concentrate on being pregnant instead of getting pregnant.

This past little thing just confirmed how hard this is going to be and even if I do get pregnant this month, I don't think I'll ever forget  or take it for granted anymore.

On Friday I am going to try acupuncture again. I was going to wait another month before starting anything new like that but I'm pretty sure I said the same thing last month and I'm ready to stop thinking about if it doesn't work this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment