Today my doctor's office called to let me know that I am not ovulating. It was not the news I had been wanting to hear. My progesterone went from .6 to 1.6 in a week. It needs to be a lot higher then that to ovulate.
The positive home ovulation test had totally changed my mood and given me such a bright spot of hope. The negative blood work has sunken me down to my dismal reality once again. It's brought on the tears the frustration and the jealousy. Why has my body decided to fail me now? Why did I think it was staying pregnant and not getting pregnant that was my problem. Is the the universe just laughing at me right now? Is it trying to prove me wrong?
Each month I plan things for the month ahead with the assumption that I'll be pregnant. It's only been 3 months since the miscarriage and 5 months since this journey started. I know it could be a lot longer.
When my doctor ordered all these tests and blood work she said, "my hope is we do all these tests and then rip them up because we don't need them"
You're telling me.
On the bright side my friend google just told me your progesterone doesn't go up until after you have ovulated. Since I got my LH surge the day before my blood work there is a chance it hadn't gone up enough yet... right???
I'm going to stay optimistic.. again.
No comments:
Post a Comment