Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Am I seeing things?

This morning I took a pregnancy test. When Eric went to look at it, he gave me a thumbs down. I was sad but decided to take a look for myself. And I saw something different....

a very faint positive line.

The second line was faint for sure but I've taken  A LOT of these tests and it's the first time since January that I've seen the second line at all. As long as my AF doesn't come in the next day or two I'm going to take another test on Friday to be sure and then call my doctor. Luckily, I have an appointment set for next week already.

As far as symptoms, I've been exhausted (took a nap today) and had tings of naseua throughout the day and generally just haven't felt that great. I hope this is the feelings of early pregnancy and not the beginning of being sick or a really bad period.

The other thing is the tears. I feel like something has made me emotional (like the thought of my grandma or a tv show).

Let's hope I wasn't seeing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment