Well, now the only thing left to do is wait. According to my last cycle my period should come on May 27th. But, since things have been so messed up I'm really not sure if that date is right. Plus, I ovulated late (I think) so now we start the two week wait. I have some blood work scheduled for this week that MAY tell us something but chances are I'll need to wait until the 30th or sometime that week to take a test if I don't get my period before that.
Since, I'm pretty sure I ovulated this time, it's going to be really hard on me if I didn't get pregnant. Having it happen so quickly last time was such a blessing and a curse. I expect it to happen like that again. So far it hasn't but I'm hoping my body is back to normal now and I can go forward.
I admit I googled "how to increase success for implantation" today. It was a bunch of IVF sites. Something, that doesn't apply to me. Next week I need to stand strong and not google "early pregnancy signs'. I know by now that just about everything can be an early sign and that my body likes to play tricks on me.
So here's to waiting (and hoping).
No comments:
Post a Comment